Advanced Fiber Materials (AFM) is a scholarly journal dedicated to publishing research in the field of Materials Science. Springer is the publisher of this esteemed journal. The P-ISSN assigned to Advanced Fiber Materials is 2524-7921 and its abbreviated form is Adv Fiber Mater.
Advanced Fiber Materials encourages the exchange of ideas among chemists, physicists, material scientists, energy/environmental/biomedical researchers, engineers and other researchers who are active at the frontiers of all fiber-related fields. Advanced Fiber Materials publishes original and review articles on fiber and fiber-related device as well as their applications, including:
• The design and synthesis of novel polymers for fibers
• Chemistry and physics in fibers and textiles
• High-performance fibers and composites
• Carbon nanotube fibers and graphene fibers
• Nano-technologies in fibers and polymers
• Design, fabrication and application of nanofibers
• Natural fibers and biomimetic polymers
• Smart fibers, textile and wearable intelligent device
• Fiber-based artificial tissues and robots
• Multifunctional and multimaterial fibers
• Environment-friendly fibers and fiber-related materials
• Fibers for environmental application (pollution control and purification for water, air and earth)
• Fibers for energy application (solar cells, lithium batteries, supercapacitor, etc.)
• Fibers for information technology (information storage, etc.)
• Fibers for biological and medical applications (regenerative medicine, drug delivery, tumor therapy, etc)
• Fibers for optical and photonics applications (sensing, laser, advanced manufacturing, semiconductor, etc)
• Other fiber-related materials and devices
|Journal title||Advanced Fiber Materials (AFM)|
|Abbreviation||Adv Fiber Mater|
|Subject Category||Materials Science|
Advanced Fiber Materials Abbreviation : ISO Journal abbreviation refers to the shortened form or acronym used to represent the full title of a scholarly journal. The ISO4 Abbreviation of Advanced Fiber Materials Journal is Adv Fiber Mater.
The Ranking of Advanced Fiber Materials in 2023 is 775. Ranking systems aim to provide an indication of a journal's quality, influence, and prestige within a specific field or discipline.
The Impact Factor of Advanced Fiber Materials in 2023 is 16.1. it is all calculated by Clarivate, which means how many times a particular citation has been published in the past two years.
The SCImago of Advanced Fiber Materials in 2023 is 2.653. It is measured by the number of citations which are made by the particular journals, and the journal from where the citations arrived from.
The H-Index of Advanced Fiber Materials in 2023 is 26. The H-index is calculated on how many times a particular author is cited and the number of published papers that a particular author has.
The Quartile of Advanced Fiber Materials is Q1. A quartile has three points, which are the upper quartile, median, and lower quartile. The main motive of the quartile is to calculate the interquartile range, that resembles the changes across the median.
The Advanced Fiber Materials is indexed in (Indexing details)
|PubMed||Scopus||Web of Science||UGC||Embase||DOAJ|
Indexing services aim to make it easier for researchers, scholars, and readers to discover and access articles from various journals within a specific field or discipline.
|Abbreviation||Adv Fiber Mater|
The Editor-in-chief of Advanced Fiber Materials is Meifang Zhu
Advanced Fiber Materials Processing/Submission Fee : Article submission/Processing fees (APC), also known as manuscript Publication fees or processing fees (APC), are charged by journals to authors for submitting/publishing their research papers/article.
The APC/Submission (Publication) Fee of Advanced Fiber Materials is £2090.00/$2990.00/€2390.00
Advanced Fiber Materials Call for paper : Advanced Fiber Materials invites original research contributions for consideration of publication in Advanced Fiber Materials journal.
Journal seeking submissions in the broad areas of Materials Science that align with journal's focus on Materials Science.
for details about call for paper please visit to the official website of the journal to check the details about call for papers.
Publishing in Advanced Fiber Materials involves the following steps:
No, the Advanced Fiber Materials journal is not indexed in PubMed.
Yes, the Advanced Fiber Materials journal is indexed in Scopus.
Yes, the Advanced Fiber Materials journal is indexed in UGC.
No, the Advanced Fiber Materials journal is not indexed in Index copernicus.
No, Advanced Fiber Materials journal is not a predatory journal.
The Impact Factor of the Advanced Fiber Materials is 16.1.
The Ranking of the Advanced Fiber Materials is 775.
Yes the Advanced Fiber Materials (AFM) journal is a peer-reviewed journal.
Yes the Advanced Fiber Materials journal is a peer-reviewed journal and good to publish your paper.
Yes, Advanced Fiber Materials is a open access (Hybrid) journal.